Public Information Request

How do I make a request for open records?

The Pine Tree Independent School District complies with the Texas Public
Information Act (TPIA) for information requests submitted by members of the public.

Requests for information may be submitted using one of two methods:

Do you want a paper form you can fax, mail, or hand deliver?

Contact Mary Whitton, Communications & Public Information Department

By mail:
P.O. Box 5878
Longview, Texas 75608

Email Mary Whitton
By Phone: 903-295-5000 ext 1781
By Fax: 903-295-5004

In person:
Pine Tree Administration Building, 1701 Pine Tree Road, Longview, Texas