Home | Sitemap | Contact Us | Translate
2. Parent/guardian must provide appropriate documentation WITH the application for new students. Pine Tree ISD does not request these from the prior school district. This includes: (Do NOT include birth certificate or immunizations)
• End of year report card
• Attendance report
• Discipline Report
• State Assessment scores (if from out of state)
3. Transfer applications may be submitted to the Office of the Superintendent in person at the Pine Tree Administration building at 1701 Pine Tree Road, by email to [email protected], or by mail:
Pine Tree ISD
PO Box 5878
Longview, TX 75608
4. Out of District Transfer applications are valid for one school year. A new application must be submitted each school year.
5. Parent/guardian will be notified by USPS mail as soon as the application has been processed and a decision has been made regarding approval or denial.
Applications submitted prior to the first day of school will be processed and notification sent by USPS mail during the summer. It may be after the first week of school for Kindergartners to be notified, depending on space availability. Applications received once the school year has started will be placed in the mail within 10 days of receipt. The first day of school is August 17, 2022.
Get In Touch
1701 Pine Tree Road | PO Box 5878 | Longview, Texas 75608
Phone: 903-295-5000 | Fax Pine Tree ISD
Business Hours: Monday - Friday | 7:30 A.M. - 4:30 P.M.
Web Accessibility Statement
Copyright © 2016-2021 - Pine Tree Independent School District
powered by ezTaskTitanium TM