New Student Registration Information


Registration Documents Needed

The person registering the student must be listed on the birth certificate or must have proof of guardianship.
birth certificate english
birth certificate spanish

The following forms are accepted:

The name of the parent must be on the proof of residency.  Any proof must be current (last 30 days) and in good standing.

  • Utility Bills: gas, water, electric
  • Lease Agreement 
  • Tax Office Statement

If you are living with someone, please contact the office of Steven English at (903) 295-5031 to set up an appointment to complete the Living with Someone Affidavit.

The social security number is used to verify the students identify and will remain confidential.  A 5 digit school student ID number will be issued for school use.

We will accept the from page of the Tax Statement that has the social security number printed on it.

Accepted ID Cards:

  • Driver's License
  • State Photo ID
  • Passport
  • Consulate Card
  • Military ID- we will not make a copy

Please click on the following link to learn more about the required immunization required before a student starts school.

Pine Tree Immunizations Information Page

If you are joining us from another school, please bring the withdrawal forms and any school records you have.  This will help speed up student placement.

Inform staff that you are moving from another school so that all records can be requested.

Click on the document below to provide proof of eligibility to Prekindergarten.  Please bring a copy to registration.