Transition Specialist

What is a transition specialist?

The person who helps students with special needs plan for their futures after public education.

Where to find me? Academic Center at PTHS


Pine Tree ISD


Taylor Kittner

District Transition Designee

Grade 7th - 12th

[email protected]

903-295-5031 ext. 1161


Transition Resources:

Please click link below!

Pine Tree Transition Live Binder