Home | Sitemap | Contact Us | Translate
Be safe and Be Seen
• Wear bright/light colored clothing and reflective materials.
• Carry a flashlight when walking at night.
• Cross the street in a well-lit area at night.
• Stand clear of buses, hedges, parked cars and other obstacles before crossing so drivers can see you.
• Walk on the sidewalk. If there is no sidewalk, walk towards oncoming traffic.
• Make eye contact with drivers before crossing the street.
• Be alert to vehicle reverse lights and parked cars.
Be Careful at Crossings
• If possible, cross streets at marked crosswalks or intersections.
• Obey traffic signals, for example WALK/DON’T WALK signs.
• Look left, right and left again before crossing the street.
• Watch for turning vehicles. Make sure the driver sees you and will stop for you.
• Don’t wear headphones or talk on a cell phone while crossing the street.
• Visually clear all lanes you are crossing before you step onto the street.
MOTORIST PLEASE BE EXTRA CAUTIOUS ON ROADWAYS ADJACENT TO OUR COMMUNITY SCHOOLS. WE LOVE OUR STUDENTS!
Get In Touch
1701 Pine Tree Road | PO Box 5878 | Longview, Texas 75608
Phone: 903-295-5000 | Fax Pine Tree ISD
Business Hours: Monday - Friday | 7:30 A.M. - 4:30 P.M.
Web Accessibility Statement
Copyright © 2016-2021 - Pine Tree Independent School District
powered by ezTaskTitanium TM