Registration is required FOR ALL Pine Tree Students
Where: PT High School Campus, Cafeteria, 900 Northwest Drive, Longview, TX
When: Monday, August 5, 2013 and Tuesday, August 6, 2013
9:00 am – 7:00 pm each day.
Who: All parents/guardians of new & returning students
Pre-K - 12th grade who plan to attend PTISD.
Guidelines for the Registration Week:
Pine Tree students who finished the 2012-2013 school year at a PT campus:
- A parent or legal guardian must register the student.
- A picture identification of the parent / legal guardian must be shown.
- One Proof of Residency must be presented at the time of registration. Students will not be allowed to register without this documentation. NOTE: Any of the following Proof of Residency Documents are accepted:
ü A current lease agreement with all residents of the address listed.
ü A current utility bill (electric, gas, water only) ….No cell phone or telephone bills will be accepted. The bill cannot be dated more than (30) days prior to the registration date.
ü A current year PTISD Property Tax Statement.
All students who did NOT finish the 2012-2013 school year at a PT campus must bring the following:
- Parent/Guardian, Picture Identification and Residency (Same as above.)
- Birth certificate
- Immunization records
- Most recent report card or transcripts
- Pre-Kindergarten students have additional requirements, call for more info: 903-295-5095.
Students who are accepted as transfer students do not need to attend the registration event. Read more about transfers.